CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Surprise Trip...

Where in the world have I been? Well, this last week, just plain lazy, but the week before that, my brothers and I all flew out to Logan for Kevin's 30th birthday! His wife Nicole organized the whole thing, and it was so much fun. I took off with the little ones and flew across the country for the fun. At the airport I received a wide variety of looks ranging from "wow, look at that crazy lady" to "Umm, do you need help?" It was pretty funny, and all in all, I think that I did pretty good. We made it to Logan in time for a great surprise for Kevin. I will post the video if I ever get it from Chris (Hint, hint Chris!). We had a ton of fun hanging out with the Riggs siblings. After Kevin's, I drove down to southern Utah to see my Grandma. We had a great time visiting with her. Beware, blog over load follows this, You may even have to go into the "older posts" section if you want to see it all, but I guess it's been so long since I have posted, so here goes...

4 comments:

The Addams Family said...

What a fun trip! I loved all those pictures. Did Matthew really sit in his carseat for the whole flight? We're going to Finland in 2 weeks, and I'm dreading the flights. I'm too cheap to buy a ticket for Scott, so he'll be sitting on my lap the whole time. BTW, I seriously died laughing when I read Jess' comment on our last post.

Anonymous said...

I am kind of curious about Matthew sitting there in his seat myself. Did that mean that TJay and Summer split a seat, or did one of them sit on your lap?

You know, when I went to NYC last May and I checked the traveling with infant, they gave me a row with an empty seat on both legs of the flight. So James did have a seat, I just didn't have to buy one. Not that it did any good at all, but he at least had one, and there was no one sitting next to me.

Kelli said...

Yes, I gave Matthew Summer's seat and she either sat on my lap or we put the arm rest up and the three of us shared the other two. It was the only way to go, since holding Matthew for that amount of time would have caused me to go insane and him to implode from the effort it would have taken to continually try and escape for that many hours. (imagine sacrament mtg for 5 hours!) They did make Summer sit in the carseat for take off, although I'm not sure why it matters which child I held. So DVD player + carseat = success & happy flight for Matthew. Kristina, I'd take a car seat and rotate Robert and Scotty. Hold the one that protests the least! Good luck!

The Schooley's said...

Fun!!! YOU are the best. I would not be brave as to fly with three kids. You are my hero. How fun to be there for your bro!! Miss you......