CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My little Fishermen

We spent a week in Titusville,FL with my Mom, my Aunt Susan and Uncle James and my brother Kenny and his wife Kathrine. Kenny took T Jay fishing several times and he is hooked!
He caught a few puffer fish.
I was really impressed that he would take the fish off of the hook and throw it back by himself. He is usually nervous about unknown things. He's getting so brave. The puffer is all puffed up. Probably didn't like the hook or the pliers on his tail!
Matthew loves fish, too! He doesn't love them in his lap so much! While he was petting this one, it jumped on to his lap. He wasn't a fan! Pretty funny though!

4 comments:

wildthayn said...

Cute!! His face is priceless with the fish in his lap.

Shelly said...

Kelli,
I can not believe how much older the boys look. They are much braver than I would be when it comes to touching fish. They are so adorable

The Schooley's said...

Just when I think I can't see a cuter picture than Matthew moochin a marshmallow off you, you go and post the fish picture!! OMGosh!! I am so proud of TJay. I have never seen a puffer fish all puffed out. HOw cool is that!!

Anonymous said...

You can tell that Matthew is your third child. Instead of coming to his recuse when the fish jumped in his lap and made him upset, you reached for the camera!

That's my girl!