CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Life with our Monkey...

Climbing on the shelf in the toy closet.
Wearing T Jay's shorts and tennis shoes. He loves wearing other peoples things.
Matthew's art work. There are probably 7 different places that he could have posed. We are going to have to paint over it because despite the fact that they are supposed to be washable, I can't get it off!
Do you think that I am giving him the okay for coloring on the walls by having him pose in front of his work?
Matthew and 1 tube of lip gloss. I think he missed a spot, yeah, the spot called his lips! Teach or not to teach, that is the question!
I promise I do watch my child, he is just really fast. Once I figure out and neutralize one set of tricks, he's on to something new! What a ride...

6 comments:

Seth said...

Have you tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?? They are amazing! Takes everything off the wall. Might want to try before you paint. Your little monkey is sure a cutie!!

Janet said...

He sounds like our Sadie. And she used to eat EVERYTHING! I think Poison Control has a file on us, we had to call them so many times!
I was going to suggest the Magic Eraser too.

Nicole said...

What a trouble maker! You can't even turn your head for a minute with him, can you? I have a feeling it is going to be like that with Hailey! I agree with the Magic Eraser...Also aeresol hairspry (the cheep kind in the tin can like aqua net) gets even permenant marker out of countertops but I haven't tried it on walls!

The Schooley's said...

Love the lip gloss. Can he be any cuter?? I can say that, because he is not coloring on my wall!!

aidansmom0914 said...

He is so adorable! Everyone at Aidans party couldn't stop tallking about what a cute little independent boy he is :) Thank you soooooo much for coming and gett ing the pool! Your a llife saver!!!!

Tauna Isenhour said...

Kelli ( I'm not sure If you remember me- from shreveport 2nd ward but I found you on Natalies page ) Anyways I know exactly how you feel when I take a picture of my kids instead of yelling at them for getting in my make up or making a mess Instead i get the camera.. James calls me a camera hore I'm not sure how to take that:) Anyways I hope you guys are doing well.