CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

My friend Molly and her family came to visit us this weekend from Washington D.C.! We had a great time visiting! The kids loved playing together. T Jay loved having an in house friend for two days. We spent the morning at the beach and then did mini golf in the afternoon. T. Jay and Kai loved hanging out!
Left to Right: T Jay, Kai, Matthew, Summer, Jackson and Kasen.
T Jay and Kai riding the go-carts. Kasen and Summer raced next!
Playing cowboys & cowgirls!
Matthew wanted in on the action! Our friends headed to Orlando for a week of Disney world! We had so much fun hanging out and playing with our friends!

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

Please tell me the little boy in the black hat is NOT Matthew!! I loved seeing pix of the kiddos. It just makes me miss you more though. Thanks for the Mint Brownie recipie!! Yum-O!! I can't wait to make them!!