CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Where am I?

Hello friends- Where in the heck have I been? Around. I was just telling Jess that I haven't blogged in forever and that I really didn't have all that much to talk about. My days pretty much consist of getting the kids off to school, errands, trying to catch up on some cleaning while they are gone, pick them up, play for a bit, dinner and then bed. Jess suggested that I take 10 pictures one day (maybe I'll only do 5) and post them, no matter how boring. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Anyone want to see me with my toilet brush? Ha! Ha!
I do wish that I had a voice recorder with me in the car on the way to church yesterday. Somehow we got onto the subject of how smoking is not healthy, even though some people choose to smoke anyway. Summer and T. Jay took turns coming up with reasons smoking is bad from it making your lungs yucky to it smells bad. T.Jay added at the end, "Mom, I've just got one more point about smoking..." One more point!? I can't remember what his point was because I was laughing quietly while he was telling me.
So, I am going to try and post more regularly, although I warn you it will probably be pretty mundane. Isn't the excitement and anticipation killing you?!!

4 comments:

Happy said...

Actually I was going to email you and ask how you've been and tell you that I missed your posts! And the anticipation of your everyday life is killing me! I can't wait (no, seriously!)!

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one understand your pain, but I, too, and struggling through all of this and getting it done. If I can do it, you can too!

I can't wait to see the picture of the toilet brush. What color is yours?

The Schooley's said...

I want a picture of you with your toilet brush, but only if you pose like the statur of liberty with it!! You life sounds a bit like mine, except I still sleep like Rip VanWinkle until Chad does not want to get the boys off to school anymore! Looking forward to the pictures!!

Alissa said...

i know, i could use to count on you to have something new every couple of days, but i understand...i went through a phase of not wanting to blog. it's nice to have you back!