CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Things that Mary had...


This past week has been extremely busy for me. I didn't even get online the last half of the week. We had Jess' birthday, I planned and ran our church craft day as well as had a fun Halloween party here at the house. I have lots of fun pictures to share. I hope to get to them tomorrow. I just had to post this little story now though!
We were having FHE and Summer was "reading" from the scriptures. Now when I say reading, I mean she is looking at the open book, tonight it was the New Testament, and just says whatever comes to mind. It's funny how her ideas are scriptural, but in the verbiage of a 4 year old. It's very funny and we try to record it when we can. Tonight's was no different. She paused her "reading" and asked, "who knows who had Jesus please raise your hand?" T Jay eagerly told her that it was Mary who had Jesus. Summer then said, "Yep, and she also had a little lamb." Very matter of fact, in case we didn't know about that yet!! I couldn't hold the giggles in on that one. She just gave me a sheepish smile with an eyelash flutter and laughed.

8 comments:

Ronnie and Suzi said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever heard!! Hehe!! Tell Jess Happy Birthday from us too!!

The Adams Family said...

TOO FUNNY!

Jamie said...

Hahaha! Is there anything more fun than a 3-4-5- year-old? I LOVE IT! I am really going to miss having kids this age, although I am sure they will keep me laughing for decades...

The Schooley's said...

That just made my day!! I am so glad you posted a "Summer Story". I have missed them!! That is classic!

Lana said...

That was soo cute Summer is a very sweet girl.

The Addams Family said...

I love it! She's so smart!

Alissa said...

how funny, what a smart girl!!

schlenskefamily said...

The mark of a true scriptorian! Your latest pictures are adorable.