CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Girls Weekend

Maggie, Tiffiny and I have been friends since we met on the JV Cheerleading squad in 10th grade! That's going on 16 years!!! Holy Cow, is that right! We have been friends ever since! We got together this past weekend to catch up and let our kids play. We had a great time going to the park, zoo and playing at Tiffiny's parents house. It was such a great weekend, I can't wait to get together the next time!

6 comments:

Buxton Family said...

What a fun weekend. I love that Matthew brought Summer a flower to make her feel better. What a sweetie.

The Schooley's said...

Looks like a weekend for the books!! How fun to see Maggie & Tiffiny. The kids keep getting bigger!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we were able to pull this weekend off. It was a lot of travel, quite a few tears and tantrums, but all worth it in the end. I wish that we lived closer so we could do it more often.

And just think... right now we are doing it with kids because they are all so little. When we hit 25 years of being best friends our little ones won't be so little anymore. Then it's just us girls, right? And to much more extravagant places because our husbands will be rich and can send us wherever we want to go, right? :)

Tiffiny said...

Sounds good to me Maggie ;) I love you guys!!!

Lana said...

I am glad to see you got to be with your bestfriends. It looks like you girls had a blast!
I love that Matthew brought Summer a flower sooo cute

Cara Fish said...

I LOVE girlfriends. (Now, that is...when I was younger, not so much) How fun! Can't believe how big T Jay is! Holy moly!