CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cutting up the Table

At least a couple of times a month our kids will be downstairs clanking around in the kitchen and then come upstairs and tell us that "they are very sorry but they have cut up our table into tiny little pieces." As they lead us down to where the table is with our eyes closed, they give us a hearty "TaDa!" and show us that in fact they have set the table up for breakfast for us. This picture is from the time before, but this morning was one such morning. They chose well as I couldn't drag out of bed this morning due to my "bouncy" night of sleeping with the barking (cough), fevered, flip-flopping Matthew. He used my cold belly to cool off from his fever. Pretty funny. Anyway, I figured that this table cutting needed to be documented. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Happy said...

What a cute memory! And what cute kids!! Sorry that Matthew is sick, so are my kids- I think everyone has something right now!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

How funny did they just randomly come up with that on their own.

Janet said...

That's hilarious - cutting up the table! LOL
They're probably thinking, "I can't believe Mom and Dad fall for that every time." :)

Buxton Family said...

Your kids are adorable. How can they not be with you and Jess as parents. I can tell you have tons of fun together.

Cara Fish said...

Love it! They are so funny!

The Schooley's said...

I love it. I have a mental image of Matthew cooling off on your tummy, it is quite nice. How thoughful they would set the table for you.