CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Bye "Timber"

We finally said goodbye to our little tree, "Timber." The kids got all safety geared up and got to use yet another form of saw. This thrills me of course.
T Jay getting the job started! It did smell really good while they were cutting. I think it's one of my new favorite smells. " 'Lotta sap in there, a lot of sap."
Even Summer gave it a try! She doesn't need those cute little piggy's does she? At least our Monkey was asleep for this fun!

This was by far one of the smokiest fires I have ever seen! The kids wanted to roast S'mores over Timber's fire. I'm always up for that!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I bet your kids had so much fun doing that! What cool parents! Love all the pics with gpa Riggs too-looks like fun!