CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

35 weeks

Here I am at 35 weeks. I'm still not ready to begin the "we're almost there" countdown. 5 (maybe 6 or 7) weeks still seems far away! Baby is growing away and we are just waiting. I continue to receive great pictures of myself with a really large belly from the kids and lots of endearing belly rubs and belly hugs from the kids. I think they are ready to start counting down, they keep asking, "When is March going to be here?"!
In case you couldn't see just how big the belly is, here's a close up. Matthew was my photographer again!
On a high note, I went to a Chiropractor this week to see if he could help with a pain in my lower spine region. It turns out that the way my spine was positioned, it was making one of my legs almost 2 inches shorter than the other! My body is getting used to being upright, and I hope the irritated nerve calms down soon. He said delivery should be even easier with everything in the right place! Yea!! By the way, thanks for all of the great baby names. I'm sure that it will be a last second decision, because that's kind of how I roll with names! If you have any last minute ideas, please share!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Kelli! I'm sure you won't remember me, but your husband may remember mine. I was looking through Jody Buxton's blog list and started to read yours. I was quite enjoying little Matthew's exploits when I came across a picture of Jess and said... I think I know him!

My husband (Jake Earle) was in pilot training in Del Rio and Jess was his instructor (I think) and they were also home teaching companions. What a small world!

You have a great looking family! Are you still in the military? Which part of Florida are you in? We're in Tampa for a couple months while Jake does some flight training for the Coast Guard (he switched over a couple months ago).

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

This delivery should be easier??? Are you prepared to deliver at home? That's great though. Good Luck.

All your little comments about Mathew make me laugh. Him and Zach seem so alike. Maybe it's a ND October baby thing!

Happy said...

Wow, you look really great!! So skinny with a cute, poking straight out, belly! Look how skinny your arms and legs are! Lucky you!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

I am only like a week behind you! But I am actually going to be induced on the 25th(my due date is the 31st) b/c ben's mom is coming to help and since she lives in NC and we don't have anybody else, I really don't have any choice. Well, I guess I could bring Rylan to the delivery...NOT! You look great! It makes me realize how HUGE I am when I see people further along than me who are smaller. :) seriously, I went to a baby shower a few weeks ago and the girl is a month farther than I am. Well they did the string, measure the belly game, so I measured it to mine and we were the EXACT same size! I won the game though! She kept saying how huge she was and I am now wondering what people think I look like?! LOL :)

Buxton Family said...

You are so cute! I'm glad your back is feeling better. As far as names go...we like Aubrey and Rachel!

Cara Fish said...

I love when you are pregnant! You're so cute!

Amanda said...

You still look HOT! Your big tummy is very cute, I was admiring it during church :)
I like the girl names - Taylor, Kate, Savannah, Olivia. Can't wait to see her in 5 weeks or so.

The Schooley's said...

You still look like you swallowed a basketball which is not fair. The prettiest pregnant woman alive. I love that Matthew is turning into quite the photog man!! I am so glad the Chiropractor helped you. Hopefully Jess will be there for the whole thing this time. Wish I was there to help. MIss you!!

Lana said...

Kelli you look great. I love your belly so cute. I wish I looked like that when I am prego and not soo sick.