CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

While I'm on the Subject of Matthew...

While I was getting ready (do you notice a trend here?) Matthew's stars aligned just right because I forgot to lock the pantry before heading upstairs to do my thing (Just as an FYI I usually only take 10-20 minutes to "get ready", it's not like he has a lot of time to work with here, but he seems to manage nicely!) He decided that he was hungry, so why not munch on a packet of raw oatmeal? Well, maybe not, I guess oatmeal seemed better suited for sprinkling. At least he lost interest after about 2 or three packets! Thank heavens for my Dyson!
Caught red handed! No, he is not putting oatmeal in his diaper or playing with himself. I later found that his diaper tab was rubbing on his skin. He usually runs to the treadmill and swings on the bar when I discover a mess that he's made.
Since the oatmeal didn't turn out to be as edifying as he'd hope, he turned to the ever satisfying tortillas! Just so you know, they are the best & most fun when you just eat the good parts! It's different on everyone, too! Notice the swirly pink on the carpet? That's from the Crystal light incident about 2 months ago. Nice, huh? We recently purchased a carpet shampooer that will make my life a little cleaner! I can't believe we went this long with out replacing the one we "lost" in our move down here. Do they ever grow out of this? Anyone?

3 comments:

Happy said...

I can attest to his speed. It is truly amazing to watch. It's as though he has his whole plan of attack all mapped out and memorized, and even rehearsed, the way he goes from one thing to the next! So funny! Good job taking the pictures of it all, that will be so fun to look back at!!
P.S. Just want to make sure you are getting my emails. Let me know if not!

The Holmgrens said...

It is so funny and cute when it isn't your own kid, and I don't have to do the cleaning up. Funny.

The Schooley's said...

I find myself looking forward to Matthew stories just as much as your Summer ones!! I love the tortillas!! I don't thing I could ever be mad at him though, he is too cute!!