CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

That Eerie Silence

You all know that eerie feeling, right? You know the one where you are in the middle of something and you realize that it is way too quiet for way too long. Yep, that one. Well, every once in a while, it turns out like this...
Usually though, this is more accurate.
He's very proud of his work. I have to tell you, I had to try really hard to keep from getting angry or crying so that I could document this one. I figure when he's older it will make my case for getting a good nursing home a lot better!
Nope, still no baby yet. I have hopes for this weekend, we'll see!

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Oh no! Way to go, Matthew! He doesn't look too remorseful to me! That is pretty funny, although I'm sorry you are the one who had to clean it up!

The Holmgrens said...

Oh, I know that feeling all too well! Your kids are so cute. Summer is like a little super model in her photos. She always has a big cute smile.