CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Winner...

This is Baby girl on Monday when we came home from the hospital! So sweet! She has dimples just like the other kids!

Okay, on to the winner, who doesn't even get a prize, my little brother Chris guessed what day Alexis would be born. Way to go! (nice prize right?! If you come see me I'll bake you cookies!) I appreciate everyone guessing before my due date, but she couldn't be willed out any earlier! I'm just grateful that all went well and it's a memory now.

4 comments:

The Addams Family said...

more pictures, please!:) Those of us who live far away need to feel part of this!

The Schooley's said...

She is beautiful!! congratulation! Wish I was there to hold her and spoil you. I love her hair bow!! Love her name, love you!!

The Adams Family said...

One more beautiful child to add to your family. What a wonderful gift. Congratulation! I am sure you are tired. I was amazed to see you already blogging. You go getter! :)

Chris & Brittney said...

YAY!!!! It's cuz I'm an awesome uncle! Way to go Sis on the Fam!!!