CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Candy Bong

Summer got this wand filled with candy from Cracker Barrel this weekend. Matthew being the genius that he is (it took Jess a while to figure out how to get the candy out), figured out how to open the wand and he sprinkled the candy all over the floor. Rather than clean it up myself, I told the kids to eat/clean it up. When we looked back in on them, this is the method of consumption that they came up with!

3 comments:

Rich said...

Melin kids go to South Florida and develop Crystal Sugar habit, news at 11:00

The Schooley's said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I love it. I might have peed my pants from laughing so hard had I walked in on this. It was so great to talk to you yesterday!!

Buxton Family said...

That is too funny!