CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last week

Jess and little girl. So sweet.
A good view of her blessing dress. Isn't she an angel. Thanks, Aunt Sweetie Pie!

Typical Matthew. Look of mischief, someone else's shoes and his hands into something! I love my monkey!
Alexis is so sleepy! I have to work so hard to get a full feeding and a round of burping in before she falls irreversibly asleep!
Water baby in training! Well, really we just basked in the shade while the big kids swam, but it's a start.
T Jay lost one of his front teeth last week! He's a little richer for it!
Summer with her personal baby doll. She's so lifelike!
Alexis at four weeks this past Sunday (yikes, already?!) all ready for church! "Thanks for the dress, Grammy, aren't I cute?"

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That first picture looks like trouble already! Another cute girl to get daddy wrapped around her little finger! And you know Jess, now they can team up! (I know, I have 3 sisters) :)

The Schooley's said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. Love that Matthew wears other people's shoes. The kiddos are adorable.

The State of Our Family said...

I love the look on her face as big sis holds her...kind of a "Are you sure about this, Mom?" look. Cute!