CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

So much for keeping the pictures coming. I have a good excuse though, I have been getting spoiled by my mother-in-law for the last two weeks. She leaves on Tuesday, so I will have to rejoin the real world!
Alexis was blessed at Church today. We wanted to do it while Jess' Mom was still here. My Aunt Sherry and Katelyn also came down. Jess and I look a little sleepy (how can that be?!) but it's a great shot of our little Lexi girl!
Jess always gives me a hard time for wanting to take a photo of the family on Easter before church. This time I had his Mama in my corner. We got tons of photos!
Jess and Matthew didn't get the memo that this was the silly face one. This is the,"Holy cow, look how many kids I have!" face!
I'll post more photos from the past 2 weeks later. I hope you all had a happy Easter!

11 comments:

taggdarci said...

I miss you guys!! Your kids are so so cute! Is Sum Sum just loving Alexis? Too cute, can't wait for more pics!

The Schooley's said...

So mad that Jess missed the memo!! That pix was awesome. I am glad you have been spoiled for the past two weeks. You deserve it. You look amazing!!

Aunt Maggie said...

You have such a beautiful family Kelli. Pictures like this make me want to have more. Maybe one day. I struggled just getting pictures of my boys on Easter, and there was no way I could get a family shot. Jim was of the same opinion as Jess and since we didn't have anyone to take it for us and would have had to set up the tripod it was vetod.

Nicole said...

Yea! Alexis looks beautiful and so does your entire family! What a shot! :)

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Hysterical! I Love it! Happy Easter!!!

The Adams Family said...

I absolutely love the family picture. Great SHOT! :)

The Holmgrens said...

Congrates. She is beautiful. You are so lucky to have so much family come visit you and help out.

Janet said...

Holy Cow, you do have a lot of kids! And they are all so cute. Beautiful family!

Maria said...

You guys look great!

Cara Fish said...

Yea Easter! Cutest kids...

Amanda said...

It was such a nice baby blessing. I can't wait to hold Alexis. You have such a cute family!