CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Little Angel

Our precious little angel is 6 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast the time is going. To prove what a big girl she is getting to be, she has slept through the night for the second night in a row! I woke up yesterday at 6:20 and felt so refreshed! It's the first time in a while that I woke up feeling like I actually rested during the night. (The other three children are partially to blame for that.) Here's to babies sleeping at night! And hoping for many more!

6 comments:

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Whoo hoo!!! That's awesome!

Nicole said...

The first time my kids do that and I wake up before them with my heart pounding. I check the clock and panic and run in their room to make sure they are breathing!

The Addams Family said...

Hoping for many more babies or your current babies sleeping through the night??? ha ha!

taggdarci said...

Yay Alexis!! That's so nice...even if it only lasts a few days. (Hopefully not though) She is so adorable! I think she looks like a good mix, I see a little of Summer, and a little of TJay. Hope things are going well!

Aunt Maggie said...

Ah... what joy. For a SAHM, I bet that is just Heaven.

Me, on the other hand, I'm stopping him from sleeping through the night. Thomas slept through the night twice while I was on maternity leave and I was fine with it. Since I have been back to work? Well, lets just say that I cherish those few minutes in the middle of the night.

Thomas did sleep through the night last Thursday. I was dozing in and out of sleep from about 3:30 on and when I woke up from a dream about pumping I realized that I just couldn't fight it any more. I got up and pumped at 5:00, then went back to bed. He slept until 6:45.

The Schooley's said...

I'll drink to that!! I am so glad she is doing so well. She is gorgeous! I think she looks like Summer. I absolutely love her headband. She is awesome!