CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A day in the life of our monkey...

The day usually starts out with a 4am move to Mom and Dad's bed. He loves to snuggle up in between us. (yes, this photo is staged, but for history's sake, needed to be documented! I got the idea with the next photo)
A little grocery sack racing, anyone? I think he hopped around for 20 minutes. I couldn't do that!
Anywhere we go, Matthew makes a new friend. He is not shy at all. This woman is his favorite when we go to T Jay's baseball games and practices. He will follow her around and ask her 100 times "want to see my tricks?" Luckily, she is really nice about it.
must be his little charmer ways!
Performing his tricks for the baseball fans. He loves having people watch him dance, jump and hop around.
Matthew with his birthday balloons. He really likes balloons right now.
"Catch me if you can, Mom!" This was his birthday gift.
Trying on T Jay's new batting helmet. Not an uncommon outfit for Matthew on any given day.
You see where my creative genius was going with his cake. With 3, soon to be 4 adamant helpers, I have decided that I won't be turning out any masterpieces any time soon. Matthew loved his cake, and he loved helping make it. I guess at the end of the day, that's what is important.
Watching a little How it's made with Dad and the kids.
No day is complete with out a little nudity.
Showing T Jay one of his favorite hiding places.
Exhausted by 6:45!
* For posterity's sake, here are my favorite Matthew-isms: hork (fork), beet (feet), bace (face), lellow (yellow), "I'm a naked boy!", "Are you home?", "I'm back!", "I found you!", "I hungry.", "You got me."
His favorite foods are: cheese, PBJ, noodles, all fruit, cucumbers, hot dogs, and all items made with sugar.
Favorite things to play: running, jumping, throwing balls, riding bikes, climbing, dress up and playgrounds.
Favorite shows: Special Agent Oso, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Curious George.
Favorite movies: Robots, Wall-E, and any Barbie movies.
He is obsessed with Chuck E. Cheese, even though I think it's a germ fest. Every time we pass it, he says, "I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese's!" He never misses it, even if I try to distract him!

3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Ha! I love that kid!

Happy said...

That was super cute! What a fun little boy!
And we'll be leaving Mass this week! Movers should have our stuff there sometime next week.

5 little speckled frogs said...

He SO reminds me of Garett - I wish we lived closer....actually, maybe it's good to keep them away from each other!!! Imagine the chaos & mess they could make together!