CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Turns Six Today!

Yesterday, Summer was counting down the hours until she would be six. I'm not sure if I've seen such birthday excitement yet.

Hooray! Her Birthday is here! She's six!
Summer wanted a "kiss cake" and a kiss party for her birthday. I wasn't sure where to go with that, so I made up Mom's Kiss Cafe' and put kisses in all of the food. For her "kissy cake" I frosted a round cake in yellow frosting (her favorite color) and then put a few sets of wax lips on it. It turned out cute (you'll have to take my word, I forgot to take pictures!) and she thought I was the best Mom in the world for being so ingenious. T Jay had a little bit of a hard time with the attention directed at Summer. When the issue came to light, he said," nobody's ever made me a cafe'." Maybe this will be a continuing theme.



Me and my girl. Love you girlie! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Ronnie and Suzi said...

WOW! 6 years already!! Happy Birthday Summer!

Happy said...

Haha! A kiss themed birthday- she is too funny!! Very clever of you to come up with what you did! Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!!

The Addams Family said...

Happy Birthday, Summer!

Rich said...

Happy Bitrhday Sum Sum!!! We are so excited to see you this summer we have a 6 year old here who wants to play with you.

Lana said...

Happy Birthday Summer We love you !!! Cant wait to see ya soon

GRADDYFAMILY said...

I love this theme, such cuties! You all look so great!

The Schooley's said...

Happy BIrthday Summer!! I can't believe she is 6! You all look amazing!