CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This looks about right, except I am missing two angles hanging onto me! Mother's day was filled with breakfast in bed, (which the kids helped me eat!) handmade gifts from the children, kids getting ready for church all by themselves, aerobic exercise trying to be low profile in church, followed by a few melt downs and a yummy dinner with friends. Sounds like Heaven, right? I think so, too.
These little beauties (plus T Jay) give my whole life purpose! T.Jay refused to be photographed, even with a not so subtle "It's all I want for Mother's day." request. Can't blame a girl for trying!
Happy Mother's Day to every woman whether you have children or not! It takes us all to get the job done. Off to bed, duty calls at 6am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best! I love you tons!

Jess