CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

34 things for 34 years...

You may have noticed that I still haven't written anything about myself, like I promised. To make up for it, I'm going to make a whole list of random likes and dislikes, just for your reading pleasure. I have a lot of time on my hands, as we have started our first leg of our Thanksgiving trip to Pace. If anything surprises you, let me know. I'm always curious about what people don't know or things about me that are surprises. I think I'm a pretty obvious open book, though. Here goes:

1. My favorite color is blue

2. I have more blue clothing than any other. Pink is a close second.

3. Crunchy tacos are my ultimate favorite food. Close behind are fried okra, tortilla soup and pizza.

4. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie. I get mean if you try and take my chocolate chip cookie!

5. Desserts that don't contain chocolate are not worth my time. I am pleasantly surprised by some chocolate deprived dishes.

6. I like to travel.

7. I love history.

8. I love to travel to historic places.

9. I like to read everything at museums.

10. I like to run

11. I like to hike more.

12. Nothing smells better to me than the forest.

13. Fall is my favorite season.

14. I want to learn to snowboard some day.

15. I like things clean and organized.

16. With 4 kids, clean and organized is often just a dream!

17. I love to wear jeans.

18. I love to be outside.

19. I would always rather be cold than hot.

20. I love to play tennis. I am not that good, but I don't care.

21. I like to work.

22. I love to cook and bake.

23. My specialties are triple c! (chocolate chip cookie), whole wheat rolls, pasta e fagioli and cinnamon rolls.

24. I love my family.

25. I love going to the hair salon.

26. I don't like mini vans, but I know better than to say never.

27. I can do almost anything if I have gloves on.

28. I do not like feet. Lucky for me, Jess does not like his feet to be touched. We're a match made in heaven!

29. I love to watch TV.

30. I retired at 25, I just don't have money. That's where Jess comes in!

32. I like having conversations with kids. I love hearing their answers.

33. I love big families, obviously!

34. This is how old I will be next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing surprised me except I didn't know Jess doesn't like to have his feet touched! LOVE< MOM

Happy said...

You really are a great writer, I love your style! I really enjoyed that. I would say the only thing that I didn't know about you on that list was your favorite foods. Hmm, could that be b/c I've never fed you?! Hahaha! Let's hear more about Kelli!

The Addams Family said...

Love it! I did the same thing for my 32nd birthday today! It's nice to have ONE day that can be all about me! Not really, my kids are screaming at me right now to go make them breakfast. I should hire a nanny each birthday so I can relax! Happy Early Birthday!!

Maggie Roe said...

Can I steal this post and your travel post? I'm in a post slump.

BTW- I think I knew 99% of these. There might have been one that I almost didn't know, but I feel like I know you pretty well. :)