CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Visit to St. Nick

It's a lot of work getting 4 kids to look at the camera and smile. The best we could do was a serious sweet face on Matthew and a smile for the rest.
All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth, her two front teeth, see her two front teeth...

See what I mean, impossible to get a photo of everyone smiling!

3 out of 4 isn't bad!

We had a fun Christmas-y morning. The kids were engulfed in the magic of Christmas! I must say, I was too! Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year.

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Your kids are just too cute! And I want Summer's shoes.

Maggie Roe said...

I think it's hilarious that your Santa has not one, but two fans blowing on him. Only in south Florida.