CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Kids Favorite Place...

Nope, it's not Disney! Benihana! We went to celebrate being home owners. Every time I am having trouble thinking of something for dinner and happen to ask the kids their opinion, they cheer out "Benihana!" In reality I was thinking along the lines of frozen pizza or something equally easy. They think we should go every week. :)

Matthew, giddy after our chef flipped a shrimp tail into his hat. I, for one would not enjoy having a shrimp tail flipped onto my head so that I could smell it the rest of the day! Bath time was not far behind.

3 comments:

Aunt Maggie said...

We took the kids to a similar place. We don't have this particular chain, but we love the "volcano place!"

Nicole said...

So fun! We did that this weekend too, and the kids loved it and Scott ate his entire meal with his chopsticks. Congrats on the home!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.