CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things that make you go hmmm...

Today has been interesting and uneventful all in one. Uneventful, because it's been raining and aside from a trip to the YMCA and the grocery store nothing is going on. Interesting because I have spent the bulk of my day with Matthew and Lexi. While watching Matthew bounce around the gym in his class, I started to feel really bad. I was in mid sentence with someone when I excused myself and practically ran to the bathroom. My mouth was watering so profusely it was hard to keep up. I was holding Lexi and standing in a stall wondering what in the heck was going on. As it got worse, I grabbed my hair. So I'm standing there in a public bathroom holding Lexi in one arm and my hair in the other hoping that the one person in there would leave a little quicker! Sure enough, I was there for a reason. It wasn't as violent as it is when I have a stomach bug, and I will say that of all the things to throw up, apple isn't that bad. Gross, I know, but I didn't know there was a difference. Lexi kept saying, "Momma puke, ha ha Lexi puke. No Momma puke" It was really funny. She acted like we do that all of the time! After a few seconds, the other lady in there asked if I was okay. I have never really been sick with any of my pregnancies, so this is all very foreign to me. I still get caught off guard when I feel sick. This is only like the second or third time, but I think, "Am I really going to throw up right now?" Sure enough.

On the way home from gymnastics, Matthew thanked me for choosing this planet. I'm not sure what you say to that, but I told him "your welcome" anyway. I would love a front row seat to the movie that is his thought process!
So to all of my friends and loved ones, Thanks for choosing this planet!

No comments: