CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

So, remember how I had big plans of posting thankful bits daily for the family all month? Well, clearly I have failed at that one. Not the Thankful part, just the publicizing my thankfulness part. But don't worry, I have something up my sleeve, that I think will be fun. For now, here are some fun photos of the last week or so. Enjoy!
It has turned Fall in our neck o' the woods. I. Love. Fall. I love the crispness, the foods associated with it, the cozy clothes, colors, smells...my list could go on and on. Fires are at the very top of that list, but add S'mores to the fire and you've nearly won my heart forever! Passing that love on to my kiddos is hugely satisfying!


Cute baby in sunglasses, check!


Cutie Patootie staying up late, eating a snack and watching cartoons, all while feeling very big girlish! I wish I could video tape everything this little lollipop kid does and says. She's unbelievably adorable! If LA wasn't such a drive, I'm sure we could make serious money off her voice!


My sweet sleepy baby boy, sweating out a rather treacherous bout of gasiness.


1 comment:

The Addams Family said...

Cute pictures! When you get a chance, could you email me your new address? addamsfam@sbcglobal.net