CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Montery Bay Aquarium

Two weeks ago, we took a trip to Monterey. We went to the aquarium, ate fish and played at the beach! Unfortunately, we started the trip by being rear-ended. Luckily, we were all safe, and the car was drivable, so we were able to continue on our trip, even though our car was crunched.
Monterey was awesome! I love the history of the town, and the aquarium was really fun and educational. We're now proud season pass holders. It's funny, it's only a little bit more to buy a season pass than it is just to pay for seven of us to get in once!
After the aquarium, we went to the beach and the children had a blast looking through the tide pools and finding the same creatures they saw in the aquarium. They also got to climb around on the rock formations by the beach. It was a fabulous weekend. Much-needed since Jess has been so busy with his project at work. If you haven't been and have the chance, I would definitely recommend it!

3 comments:

Marissa Joy said...

Not the Pilot! Poor faithful car! We miss you Melin's it sounds like fun in sunny California.

Happy said...

I can't get over how big and adorable that baby of yours is!! My word, no wonder you're so in love with him!!!

Nicole said...

Arg I grieved for your pilot too! That car has been such a part of your life and family! You will have to let me know how you like the new. Maybe you can talk me into one...Not Kevin- but maybe me :) Miss you guys!!