CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Teddy

Summer gave a "hero" speech in class today on Teddy Roosevelt. Guess how I spent my evening last night. I'm feeling very resourceful right now. I cut up a gold wire angel ornament to make her spectacles, used an old pair of pants to make a vest (check out the back pockets, that are now vest pockets!), quilt batting and a brown sharpie for her mustache (glue dots hold it on nicely FYI), and an old necklace chain with weights on the ends to make it look like she has a pocket watch! Next up, Science projects! Wahoo!! !

3 comments:

Happy said...

Um, hello, that is REALLY impressive!!! I can't believe you made that!! Good job!

Kelli said...

Thanks J
Happy! Btw, i miss you.

Maggie Roe said...

I'm not sure where I am more impressed... with Summer and her speech, or your master vest making skills! Great job girls!