CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Monkey business

More often than not, this little monkey sneaks into our bed, either when he's falling asleep or during the night. I asked him how much longer he was going to come into our bed and he told me when he was 10, he would stay in his bed. I asked him what he would do when he needed to snuggle, and he said he would make a statue of himself, like a robot, and snuggle that! What a solution! I'm not sure I will like it when his late night visits stop. Jess may feel differently as he is the one who gets woken up and often times kicked out of bed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

that's so sweet. The only one who still does that to me is Ari :( It's a sad day when it ends for sure. Oh my goodness I laughed when I read the comment you made about Hailey's Summer faces. I thought the EXACT same thing and almost put that on the post but I didn't...funny.