CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankfuls!

It's been a long time! I think ill dust things off and get back to it. I'll start small. (Hi Happy!)
I always love November, because I really get to think about what I'm thankful for. So this month is dedicated to things I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for the great outdoors. This photo was taken at Sims Flat campground, not too far from lake Shasta. It's our favorite camping spot in CA so far. I love being outside!

2 comments:

Happy said...

Way to go Kelli! I loved the shout-out, made me laugh!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed "hearing from you" on here, keep 'em coming!! Gorgeous picture- you guys are such an inspiration for getting out and doing fun things! Would you mind planning a few fun outings for our family? We stink at planning and doing anything!

The Addams Family said...

I've missed you too! Glad you're back to blogging!:)