CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TJ-ism

The kids are on a roll lately!
TJay wanted Jess to set up the Play Station this morning so he could play. I let him watch a movie yesterday morning and he ended up missing the bus to school. This morning I told him that we weren't going to play Play Station or watch TV before school. Jess went downstairs to get the kids to play with him for a bit since he is off to Houston today for another follow up interview trip. (Exxon Mobil) We just got the kids a Little People Nativity and Jess suggested that they play with this. T Jay still being angry that he can't play Play Station or watch Kim Possible said (very angrily),"I don't want to play that, it's way to Jesus-y." I have never heard that term, I think he made it up!
Of course we had a talk about having to be nice to people if you want people to listen to or play with you. The kids are keeping me on my toes for sure!!

4 comments:

Happy said...

That's too funny!! Where do kids come up with this stuff??
My MTC companion works for Exxon Mobile in Houston as an engineer and has for the past 4 or 5 years. What will Jess be doing there?

The Addams Family said...

Good luck, Jess! Wouldn't it be so fun to be just a couple hours away from each other??

Seth said...

Hey Kelli, isn't today your birthday? Happy Birthday!

wildthayn said...

Cute blog! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are adorable!!!!