CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flying Kites

The Easter bunny brought kites for the kids, so we thought that we would test them out. These little inflatable kites are pretty cool. I am standing on our patio taking this pic of the kids and Jess.
Summer kept letting all of her string out, loving that her kite was super high. She didn't care one bit when it came crashing down. T Jay kept a tight hold on his and only let a short leash of rope out, maintaining complete control He would get a little sad when his would fall. It almost seems that we could have a personality profile based on how they fly kites!
Matthew popped his kite on Sunday night. I tied it to a rope and thought he might have fun dragging it around. He didn't like his kite on the ground, so I held it up for him. This was satisfactory.
Concentration!
My little ham bone!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Kelli- sorry I missed the park on Tuesday. Jordan and I took Jonah to his first baseball game! Next week, I am there.