CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our Town

We have been out exploring the town and we found this cool dock. It is a huge dock side walk that is probably about a mile and walks along the river and ends by the old downtown area. It is so cute. T Jay was a little apprehensive of being on the dock, but we worked through it.
Whenever I tell T Jay that I am going to take a picture, he puts his foot up on something. I think that in his mind that is "photo stance."
The funny thing about this picture is there is a sign in the window if the store that says, "bite me!" I thought it was funny that you could see that.
The "sidewalk."
Summer was trying to see something that she just couldn't, so T Jay was trying to help her out a little. He is performing his big brother role so well!

3 comments:

Happy said...

TJay seems like the sweetest little boy ever. I can't wait to re-meet him! (Since he was only 2 when I met him the first time and I haven't seen him since, it will be like meeting a new kid I'm sure). Good for you getting out and exploring! I still need to do that here! (And we've been here since May)!

Seth said...

What a beautiful place to live!! Are you enjoying your new house and area? Do you like your ward and the TJay's school?

The Addams Family said...

It looks like you guys live in a great place. Fun to be by the water!