CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And just one more from tonight...

"Mom you're hurting my feelings and breaking my heart."

T Jay's thoughts after being told that we couldn't to go to the park because it's too late tonight and that we will go in the morning. He remembered that he wanted to go to the park while in were in the tub bathing. He thought it would be just fine if we went to the park after their bath, and then just had another bath when we returned. No dice from Mom, so....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've scarred him for life, you know...

Happy said...

Super, super cute!! You'll be so glad you wrote that stuff down!
I also meant to tell you that I love your new background! And now I know why the title of your blog is Jelli-beans, I just thought you liked jelli beans or something before! :)

The Schooley's said...

Ahhhh, I love quotes. Sawyer told me today "I just can't handle jeans, Mom!". Ya gotta luv em!

Buxton Family said...

Your kids are so darling. I think it is fun that T.J. looks like Jess and Summer looks like you.

Chris & Brittney said...

Hey sis! we absolutely love reading up on ya'll and the kids and we're super excited to come and visit! Now to just get those darn tickets! Chris & Brittney

Seth said...

Hey Kelli- do know how to get in contact with Vivian Kline? We are trying to get her as a speaker for the youth conference we are helping with. Does she live in Utah?? Thanks!!