CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A week of quotes

Summer "What does germs look like?"
T Jay "They're very, very, very, very, very, very small. You have to put binocleears (That's how he says it) really close up to your skin to see them, or a telescope."

Summer "You're the bestest Mom ever. I'm the bestest girl ever. Mom, I want to hear you say it, that I'm the bestest daughter ever, I want to hear it. (To T. Jay) Only if you call me the best, I'll call you the best." So that's how it works! They did exchange "your the bests!"

T. Jay "No Summer, I like your singing, I just don't want to listen to it right now. I'm going to watch Diego right now.
Summer "After Diego you'll listen?"
T. Jay "No, I'm going to watch another Diego."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, You're the bestest, bestest, bestest friend ever!

There- you heard me say it. (Or read it anyway!)

The Schooley's said...

YOu are the best mom ever!! I will have to echo Maggie Roe and say you are the bestest friend ever too!! Woo-hoo!!