CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

loose tooth

T Jay has had a loose tooth for over a month. I told him that we needed to pull it out because I was afraid he might swallow or choke on it. His adult tooth is already nearly in behind this poor cliff hanger of a tooth. He was hysterical at the idea of me pulling it out, but fine with doing it himself. After about 9 tries and the occasional "it'll probably take 3 more tries" he pulled it out! He was very pleased with himself and eager to put the whole Tooth Fairy thing into action!
He has been walking around all morning with his loot in hand. He took me up to his pillow to show me that it was indeed empty under his pillow. I said, "boy the Tooth Fairy must be pretty sneaky." And T Jay said, "or she probably has a magic wand so that she doesn't wake the kids up." Yep, your probably right T. Jay. That makes much more sense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes perfect sense to me!

Let's hope that your kids don't need the Stitch Fairy, or the Staple Fairy! We had both of those in our house. They were cousins of the Tooth Fairy. They mostly visited Richie, but I did have 3 stitches over my eye once, and 3 stitches under my chin.

The Schooley's said...

Way to go Tjay. Do you think i can borrow the tooth fairies wand? I love kids rationalization. Much more believable than us adults.