CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Speed Racer


Summer's new bike from Kelli Melin on Vimeo.
Summer got a new bike this weekend, so my kitchen turned into a race track! Just as an FYI, my kitchen counters always seem to get cluttered on Saturday evening and Sunday. A trip to Sam's club didn't help any. I have cleared them off, just not in time for this impromptu video. I am sure Jess didn't even noticed he was archiving our clutter. Oh well, I'm caught! What can I say!!!

5 comments:

The Schooley's said...

She can stear pretty darn good!! Love the new bike and her race track. Kelli, my counters are always cluttered so you are forgiven!! Grin. She looks so happy on her new bike!! Go Summer.

SuburbiaMom said...

I decided to google some of my old friends and lo and behold, I came across one of the great missionaries I knew in Chile Antofagasta. Jess and I were never companions but we went out on splits and returned to the States at the same time. He was wise enough to get us into the cockpit of the plane after landing in Miami. Good memories.

What a lovely family you have. I was pleased to read about these last couple of years. Keep up the great work! Jon Bliss…using his wife's account.

Anonymous said...

I am actually quite pleased to see your counters look like this. It reassures me that you are normal, and live a life like all the rest of us moms.

Oh- and about Summer- I like that she's able to not knock anything off the counters with her fishing pole as she rounds the island. That's skill.

Anonymous said...

how fun! I can't believe how your kids have grown! Hope you are doing great! Looks like you are!

Daniels said...

how fun! Aubrey does the same but on her tricycle. My island is always cluttered as well, well only when i bead and this last week i have been pretty lazy about putting my stuff away, it creates inspiration, thats my excuse. Kids look great and they are growing so fast!