CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Summer Dancerella


Summer Dancerella from Kelli Melin on Vimeo.
Here are two videos of Summer practicing ballet along with her Bella Dancerella DVD. We haven't gotten around to enrolling her in dance classes here yet, partially because she used to spend the bulk of her dance class time examining herself in her cute little leotard in the very large mirrors! Matthew was having a great time doing "ballet", too!


Untitled from Kelli Melin on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

That is hysterical! Your kids are so CUTE!

wildthayn said...

SOOO CUTE!!! She is beautiful (and obviously a GREAT dancer!)

By the way, congrats on the new little one!

Buxton Family said...

Once again, your kids are adorable. I wish I lived close by so they could come make cookies with me like Rachel and Aubrey used to do with you. I miss having little ones around.

Tiffiny said...

OH My goodness! She is hillarious!!! I love it!!! Matthew too... how entertaining ;) Can't wait to see you guys very soon!!!!

The Schooley's said...

Oh so cute. I especially loved Matthew's cheese grin in the second video, then him grabbing the sippy cup. She is getting good at her turns.

Anonymous said...

Those are two cutie kids!

Seth said...

Adorable!! You kids are sooo cute! And I want the bar and video too!! That's awesome!

Nicole said...

That is so cute! I just love Summer! Matthew makes me laugh- I was hoping for something you could embarress him with later in life, but not Matthew-he's all boy! :)