CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

All About Matthew!

Two years ago (Oct. 3), my little monkey Matthew came screaming into the world. When I say screaming, I'm referring to speed! He arrived after 2 hours of labor and 14 minutes at the hospital! He has been a ball of energy and excitement since! I am so thankful this little angel joined us! This post is filled with pictures celebrating what a special (& mischievous) little man he is. I had a ton of fun looking at the past two years of Matthew and it was hard "narrowing" it down to the 50 billion pictures I included in this post!! Enjoy!
T Jay and Summer meeting Matthew for the first time. Their biggest concern, his umbilical cord!
Grandma and grand baby # 10 (I believe)! Now she has 12 and two more coming!!
Grammy and Grand baby # 6! (Now she has 10 and one more coming!)
His birth announcement picture.
Story time is getting more crowded.
First Halloween!

T Jay showing Matthew the ropes of boyhood. Little did we know that he would need no encouragement in all things adventure!
My three little duckies all in a row! T Jay and Summer taking over Matthew's crib.
Me and my baby.
No such thing as personal space for Matthew!
Characteristic smile from our happy guy.

Adrenaline junkie getting an early start. It has just gotten worse. Matthew's 1st Birthday!
Just a hint...
Typical camera ham.
My sweet baby boy ready to be two!

8 comments:

Janet said...

He is sooo cute! I love that smile!
Your last post was hilarious. I was getting a little uncomfortable there for a minute... :)
Thanks for the laugh!

Seth said...

He really is so cute! I love how big he smiles.

Thanks for the gymnastics tip! I saw the last ten mins of it and I have my DVR set to record if it's ever on TV again. I'm sure it's on youtube somehwere. Thanks again!

The Addams Family said...

Happy birthday, Matthew! Such a sweet little guy!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! it is amazing how fast they grow. The pictures were adorable!

Buxton Family said...

What darling pictures. They grow up so fast. I loved the additions Jess made to your last post. Wade and I had a good laugh.

Nicole said...

I can't believe he's 2! Happy Birthday Matthew! Cute pics too- he's such a cute little monkey!

Tiffiny said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!! can't wait to celebrate again when we are in town!!!!

Love you :)
Tiff

The Schooley's said...

AWWWW. He is so sweet. I love that he has always been so happy!!