CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Park

We were able to catch a few minutes of clear skies to go to the park near Cocoa Village. They were having a "Buddy Walk" to raise money for children with Downs Syndrome so they had several types of animals at the park. The kids loved it. There was a little pony that they could have ridden, but they just wanted to play.
Summer kept posing and then saying, "look at me!" I thought that was funny, and cute!

I love his concentration. He was very proud of his monkey barring, because he could, "keep going over the space." I remember when those kinds of things made me happy. I guess they still make me happy when my kids do them!
Matthew loved watching this turtle that was crawling around in a wash tub. My very own Curious George.



1 comment:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

We found you! How's real life in Florida?
Karl and Meg and Kids