CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Time to get dirty!

Tiffiny's parents have an awesome yard and my children absolutely loved playing out there every chance they could get this weekend! Boy did they get dirty! It took practically an entire box of wipes to get them presentable enough to go to the zoo! I know, I was too lazy to give them a full on bath.
T jay had a great time with this rope swing. He played "Tarzan" and also learned how to climb up the rope. He is resting here. I was afraid he was going to have blisters all over his hands. He is very persistent when learning something new.

The highest he was able to reach. He's hoping that the next time he will be able to go all of the way to the top!
James enjoying the swing with his Mommy.
Summer giggled and giggled on this disc swing. I think that she was the dirtiest of all of them!




No comments: