CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kindergarten Program

T Jay's school did a Thanksgiving program. It was really fun to watch all of the scream/singing from all of those cute kids. As it turns out, I am quite the sap lately. I got a little teary eyed thinking about all I have to be thankful for as the kids sang. T Jay was a little worried that he wouldn't finish his head dress in time for the program. He is a slow, meticulous worker. He was very proud once he finished! I think he looks great!
Group song
T Jay's class getting lined up.
We are heading up to the pan handle for a Joyner family Thanksgiving! I am very excited as this is the first time I have had a Thanksgiving with them (as far as I know). I hope you all have a great Thankful day.

7 comments:

Cara Fish said...

Kids singing is the best thing EVER!

The Adams Family said...

How cute Kelli. He looks great! We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The Schooley's said...

I love that TJay's turkey wears a necklace!! That is the cutest little group shot ever. Good for you on the sappy part, I am so proud of you!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

Very Cute! And about the "enjoy the now" post, I totally agree. I have to put myself in check every now and then when I have had a busy week or something and start to feel like I maybe didn't give Rylan enough attention. For instance at playgroup this week I made a point to play with him the whole time instead of trying to send him off to play so I could talk to the ladies. It made me feel so much better having spent the time with him. I find when I am trying to do "other" things that's when we have conflicts but when he becomes #1 things go so much smoother and somehow I still get my stuff done too.

Jamie said...

Kelli, Happy Birthday, luv! Sorry we didn't get anything in the mail to you this year--it's crazy ovah here! We love and miss you and hope you had a great day!!!!

Buxton Family said...

That costume is adorable. What a fun day at school!

Anonymous said...

how fun! these are the moments to treasure!