CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things Summer and I have in common:

As I was driving around town today, I saw a very cool, classic Chevy car. I pointed it out to the kids and told them that I liked old cars and that I would love to have one to drive around town someday. T Jay asked me why (of course) and I told him that I just like old things. (especially things from the 40's and 50's-FYI) This gem of a conversation followed:

Summer: "I like old things, too, Mom- (pause) and I like old people."

T. Jay: "You guys have something in common."

Me: "We have lots of things in common."

T. Jay: "What? You're beautiful, you like old things, and you like old people. That's three things."
Yep, Three things, I'll take it!

6 comments:

Happy said...

That is very, very cute.

Lana said...

way too cute!! we love you and the kids.

The Schooley's said...

Love it!! Too cute.

Buxton Family said...

Your kids are so funny. I wish I had had a blog when my kids were little. I remember of few of the funny things they said, but it would have been fun to write them all down. Now when they say funny things they are mortified when I blog about them.

Nicole said...

Ahhh! That is so sweet!

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

SO SWEET!