CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Omelets

Yesterday when I woke up, I went straight to the computer because there was something that I was waiting for. I got carried away clicking on all of your blog sites, and spent a little more time than I had planned in the seat. As I was reading, I heard dishes clanking and assumed that the kids were downstairs "cutting up the table," so I didn't pay too much attention to it. A few minutes later, I began to smell food cooking. Just as I was closing out the page I was reading, Summer came in to take my order. "Would I like mushrooms or cheese on my omelet?" That was my cue to run downstairs!
The picture is me (my order) and the squares are my cheese for my omelet.
Sure enough, T. Jay was making omelets. He had the cooking spray out, the pan was on Medium heat and he was flipping a perfectly executed omelet. I was greeted with,"Hi Mom, I'm making omelets! What would you like on yours?" He is getting way too big, people!
My kitchen staff at work. Who's doing the dishes guys?
* when I was telling Jess about this, he asked me if I told T Jay that he needed to have an adult around when he is cooking, I guess I need to do that.
* I learned how to spell omelet (I thought it was omlet) writing this post. Kind of sad that there are still words out there that I don't know how they are spelled.
P.S. Matthew got a dart gun. It's a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Lana said...

I think that is cute BUT,
scary that he could of gotten hurt or set a fire.

The Schooley's said...

I would like a cheese omelet as well please! hilarious. Love your "order" picture. You have the funniest most amazing kids. Love them to pieces.

Gladys said...

How sweet and thoughtful! It does get scary when you see your oldest growing so fast.
Those look like the same darts we have for our dart guns. The kids have soooo much fun with those. Paul and I do to. We have two of them and we will chase everyone around the house. It creates alot of laughter and alot of screams. :)

Nicole said...

Oh I would be making a habit out of that one! :) As long as he knows safety first, there's no reason why he can't serve you breakfast each morning :)

Buxton Family said...

What a great little chef! Rachel hasn't even attempted an omelet yet. I can't believe how big your baby is getting. They grow way too fast.

Happy said...

I love it! So cute! I really enjoyed this post not only b/c it was funny, but it felt like I was reading a journal entry or something. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Try omelette.