CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

So, so behind...

I know I said I would get the vacation pics up, but you all know how it is, right? Well, School started last Monday and we are slowly getting back into all of our routines. Blogging should be one of those falling into place this week!
T Jay ready for his first day of first grade in Mrs. Taylor's class. After school he told me that, "Mrs. Taylor's class is AWESOME!!" That makes me happy.
Summer all ready for kindergarten. Her teacher is Miss Biernes, the same class that TJay had. She was so happy to be in T Jay old classroom. Her response to every question about school was to give a thumbs up and smile really big!
Do you think a little more discretion needs to be used around here?
Our little cutie! She is five months old now! My how the time flies. We missed her four month checkup due to our extended trip, so we'll have to wait until 6 months for some stats.

Here's our overachiever poised and ready to take off. I keep telling her that she is our last baby and I want to enjoy a non mobile baby for a bit longer. We'll see how much longer we get. Right now she is just practicing upward and downward dog and rocking on her knees. When I see her really working , I put her in the exer-saucer. Am I stunting her progress already?

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Kelli,
She is cute and getting bigger. Can you believe that it is time for Kindergarten for already.

The Addams Family said...

Oh my gosh. Matthew CRACKS ME UP! That just made my day. His smile is priceless!

Nicole said...

That picture of Matthew is sooo hilarious! Haha!
Oh and Alexis and her big smile! AWW! :)

Happy said...

What cute kids!!!! LOVE the Matthew picture- so funny! I miss you!

Jamie said...

characters! we miss you guys so much. thanks for visiting us...good luck at school, TJ and Summer!

The Schooley's said...

She looks like Tjay to me! I almost peed my pants with the picture of Matthew. Toooooo funny.