CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Mama

Summer is the big sister of all big sisters! She is also a great little mama! She holds "Dolly", (her nickname for Lexi) plays with her, gets her out of bed, burps her, reads to her etc. Anything to do with Lexi, she's game. I always tell Summer to be careful with how she jiggles Lexi because like all of the rest, she spits up a lot. On Monday morning I overheard her tell Jess that she "even didn't care if she smelled like spit up" and then went right on hugging her. I hope they always have such a cute bond.

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

So darling! I have always adored the sweet bond TJay and Sum had and how they cared for each other. To see two sweet little girls be so close, what a beautiful piece of heaven! It definitely says a lot about you as a mom - you've always been a great role model! Thanks for sharing this!

Happy said...

That is super cute and so sweet! Jared's older brother who is 4 years older than him has been his very best friend his entire life.

The Schooley's said...

THat is just about the cutest thing I have ever heard! I love the bond that sisters have. It is awesome. I am going to have to agree with what Darci said. You area great role model. Miss you.