CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

A little late...

But better than never, right??
Our annual Thanksgiving tree, plus an added bonus, a tree elf courtesy of Summer!
Our Thanksgiving feast. At the head, My Grandaddy, my Mom, T Jay, Mom's cousin Karl and his wife Ruth, me, Matthew, Aunt Sherry's SIL Becky, my brother Kenny and his wife Katherine, Mom's sister Aunt Sherry, her daughter Katelyn, and Summer. We had a blast cooking and visiting. Jess swears he is putting his foot down next year about the massive quantities of food produced. We'll see! You can never have too many desserts if you ask me!!

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

I love the added Elf to your tree!! It reminds me of the scary looking one that comes to sing on Christmas EVE!!! love it