CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Make-up

I don't buy Summer make-up. I don't let her wear make-up in general. There are two reasons for this, 1.) Matthew always seems to find it, and makes a huge mess with it on himself and his surroundings. 2.) I want her to be a kid as long as possible. Don't get me wrong, we play make-up at times, I just want to try and keep her focus elsewhere. I mean really, she's 5! When I was 5 I think all I cared about were the Smurfs or something...
Her solution, sticker make-up. No mess, no fuss! Any one want to buy some? It's not even that expensive, and you can sleep in it too! Who knows, maybe it even has anti-aging qualities to it!Any takers? No, hmmm. I wonder why...
PS-yes, there was a wad of stickers in her bed this morning, that may pose a potential problem.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

way to be creative summer!

Happy said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO funny!!!! Have you seen her do that before, or were you totally surprised/confused when you saw her sleeping like that? Too cute!!!

Kelli said...

She told me it was her make-up before she went to bed. I was able to capture it after she was asleep! She is a nut!

Janet said...

That's so funny! She may be on to something... :)

The Schooley's said...

At least she can improvise right?? That is spectacular!! I love that girl.