CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Newborn pictures

I had newborn pictures taken of Simon this past week! Behold the cuteness!! I am so in love and thoroughly loving having a baby in the house again. So is the rest of the family.
A few stats about Simon so far:
1. He has pooped on me 3 times already in his short two weeks of being in our family! I made it through 4 kids without being pooped on. He is making up for the rest of them.
2. He had his 2 week check up on Friday. My little (not so little) sweetie is 10lbs!!! (birth weight was 8lbs 14oz.) He also grew an inch and a half in those short two weeks! Up to 21 and a half from 20 in. Busy baby boy!
3. He is a grunter. Grunts all of the time! In fact, he grunts to wake me up to feed at night instead of crying. I mean, he grunts to wake Jess up, and then Jess nudges me to get up and feed him!
4. I am 5 for 5 at creating pukers! I am very skilled at catching spit up! Any of you amateurs who hold him, beware!
5. Seriously so sweet! (of course)
And now on to the main event, naked baby cuteness!



















7 comments:

Happy said...

Oh my word, he is SO cute!!! I'm so glad you got these done, I've thought so many times that I wish I could have taken them for you, but just glad you got them! And I love hearing how in love you all are with him- it reminds me that I will eventually feel the same way when #3 comes along!

Gladys said...

He is so handsome! We are so happy for your beautiful family...LOVE YOU!!

Alissa said...

Adorable! I think he follows in Summer and Matthews looks!

Kristin said...

He is so cute! We have a Simon too, love love love the name! And I don't hear it much either. Anyway, he really is a doll. Congratulations!!

Aunt Maggie said...

You and Jess make beautiful babie.

Lempskies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lempskies said...

Ahh...so precious! Congrats. You have a cute family & cute blog.