CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

7 things...

My friend Cara "tagged" me last week, and I have been trying to narrow it down to only 7 things that I love. Kind of hard, but here goes...
1. Jess, he is seriously a huge source of strength, comfort, crazy, silly, circus fun for me. I love him dearly. He is my best friend and a great companion and Father (even if he has a rubber spine!)
2. My babies make my world go around. I love being a Mom.
3. Friends and family bring so much joy to my life
4. Clean sheet day. This a very important day of the week and I love it!! ( clean anything else day is also a plus!!)
5. I love to travel with my family. Any beach location is my favorite.
6. I love all water activities, which means that I also love sunny weather.
7. I love my Church and Jesus Christ. My life has so much meaning and direction due these. I am truly grateful for the love and sacrifice of my Savior. What a blessing.
So now, Maggie, Tag, you're it!

3 comments:

Cara Fish said...

only 7 things is so hard, isn't it? those are good things, kelli! but, what is clean sheet day?

Kelli said...

Clean sheet day is the night when you have fresh clean sheets to sleep on! It's my favorite night of the week.

Maggie Roe said...

OK, I know that I have been tagged, and honestly, I have been thinking about this. It is making me realize that a lot of my important things have been pushed to the way side. (Is that how the saying goes?) Sooo... that being said, I'm still thinking and will get back to you on it.