CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Prayer & Santa

What you say? Here's the story...
We were having family prayer tonight and TJay is the one who gave the prayer. Since his prayers usually consist of " Heavenly Father, Thank you for our day, help us to get dressed nicely. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen", I gave him a quick reminder to think about what he was saying. So in his prayer tonight, he prayed for our tire's roundness, that he could find his lost toy, Uga, and various other things. It was such a good prayer that I told him what a good job he did. I told him that Heavenly Father really liked his prayer. He looked at me and said, "Santa did, too!"

5 comments:

Cara Fish said...

your tire's roundness...hmm. i guess i've just never added that one out of lack of faith...

Unknown said...

Who is Rodrigo and what did he say???

Anyway, I love the new tag at the top. It looks great!

Unknown said...

Sorry- that was actually Maggie and not Jim... I guess I'm logged in as him.

Kelli said...

Rodrigo is a mystery to me, but he sells shirts.

Maggie Roe said...

shirts? Oh yea...are they nice shirts? Jim has a really nice new shirt. Two of them, as a matter of fact. But did you know that in Italy all shirts run a lot smaller than they do here? They are taperd to fit tighter than here. So his XL is a little snug...He wishes he would have gotten a bigger one. I told him it fits right, he's just not comfortable in it. But he sure does look nice!